Terms of Service
Last updated: 1st February 2022
By accessing the website at https://feedbackbutton.io or by utilizing the Feedback Button service, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Only one free tier plan is permitted per individual or organization. We reserve the right to cancel the account of any user we, at our sole discretion, deem to be abusing our service.
2. Acceptable Conduct
You will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts Feedback Button's services or networks connected to Feedback Button. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend the account of any user we, at our sole discretion, deem to be abusing our service.
3. Prohibited Usage
You agree that any of the below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that Feedback Button will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
Misuse of System Resources: Intentional misuse of system resources, including but not limited to employing programs that consume excessive network capacity, CPU cycles, or disk IO.
Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorization: Attempting unauthorized and/or illegal access of computers, networks and/or accounts not belonging to party seeking access. Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
Feedback Button and the services it provides may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights. Feedback Button's services may not be used to facilitate infringement of these laws in any way.
Other Activities viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Engaging in illegal activities or engaging in activities harmful to the operations of Feedback Button or Feedback Button's customers.
Providing False Data on any Contract or Application: including fraudulent use of credit card numbers.
4. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Feedback Button's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Feedback Button's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Feedback Button at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Feedback Button's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Feedback Button makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Feedback Button does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Feedback Button or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the Feedback Button service, even if Feedback Button or a Feedback Button authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Feedback Button's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Feedback Button does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Feedback Button may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Feedback Button does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Feedback Button has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Feedback Button of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Feedback Button may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.